Google Search

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Work Begins!!!

Just got finished gluing my Marines to their bases.  Went pretty good for my first time.  Had a couple of expansion cracks, but I guess that's to be expected from a Newb.  In and hour I'll be ready to take everything outside and start priming!  Assuming the weather holds up of course.

I'm looking forward to this part the most.  This way I at least feel like I'm accomplishing something.  Since my Marines are 2nd Edition they are posing some interesting road blocks when it comes to painting.  My squads hands are literally attached to their guns, unlike the new models where the bolter is completely separate from the Marine.

I have also noticed that these Marines all have scabbarded swords and pistol holders on their bodies.  I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to approach painting those.  Should be interesting and I'll keep you posted.  I'll also let the cat fully out of the bag later on with which Chapter I've chosen to go with.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment